Driven by a passion for the property management industry, coupled with a desire to promote excellence in legal practice, Property Management Legal Services was launched in December 2020.
Our CEO and award-winning founder, Cassandra Zanelli, is recognised as a leading legal expert in the property management sector, and has been twice named Industry Legend at the Property Management Awards. She is a familiar and well-respected figure and with two decades under her belt as a lawyer, and has an exceptional understanding of the industry which is key to best-in-class service delivery.
“My industry is the property management industry. And the connection I have to managing agents and my understanding of the coal-face challenges they face on a daily basis is absolutely essential. Operating in a legal bubble is not the way I work.
My aim is to create a law firm where service delivery is at the heart of everything we do. In a rapidly changing world, and one in which we will see even greater innovation in the workplace post-Covid, we make the best use of technology to allow our solicitors to provide legal expertise with the agility that our clients require.”
We work in partnership with our national client base that includes property managers, RMC and RTM companies and freeholders.
At Property Management Legal Services, we’re not just a group of lawyers who specialise in property management, we’ve got qualifications in property management too. This means we really do understand the challenges our clients face. This helps us to provide practical and commercial solutions to the problems they face, not just the legalese.
We deliver results by:
- Getting to know our clients, their operation and their ethos
- Providing solicitor-led service and expertise
- Avoiding jargon by delivering clear practical advice and solutions
- Providing bespoke reporting solutions to suit our client’s requirements
- Having a clearly defined structure and dedicated point of contact
- Providing support and a hands-on approach
- Delivering in-house training to promote good practices and knowledge
- Creating innovative IT solutions and integration with systems