Property management is the process of managing properties. It takes a specialised skill set and knowledge base. Because of this, property managers are multi-skilled, multi-talented individuals.
But property management isn’t just about collecting service charges and maintaining the block; it’s much much more.
Experts in our field
As a boutique law firm, founded by our award-winning CEO, Cassandra Zanelli, our sole focus is on property management and the delivery of legal services to the property management sector. Our name says it all!
But we’re not *just* a bunch of talented and expert lawyers. We also hold qualifications relevant to the property management sector, including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Institute of Residential Property Managers (IRPM).
We’re a partner of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA), and Cassandra is a member of the ARMA advisory panel. She presents a number of training courses for ARMA, and even had the privilege of moderating their annual conference held in Westminster in the autumn of 2018.
We truly understand the challenges faced by our clients. We understand the services you want from your lawyers (and how you want those services to be delivered). And that’s exactly what you get as a client of our boutique law firm.
Jargon free and plain English
We’re experts in our field, but that doesn’t mean we use lots of legal jargon. Instead, we provide clear, practical and relevant advice.
Your ideal legal partner
Our range of services make us your ideal legal partner.
Our services include:
- arrears recovery (undertaken on a market-leading no win, no fee arrangement)
- representation in proceedings before the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) (and also the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal for our clients in Wales!)
- service charge disputes (including proceedings before the Tribunal and Court)
- company law advice for RMCs and RTM companies (including company secretarial support for managing agents acting as company secretary)
- leasehold disputes, including breaches of lease and contractual disputes
- section 20 advice, including dispensation from consultation and determination on liability to pay service charges
- lease variation
- forfeiture proceedings
- commonhold, including dispute resolution
- in-house training
and much much more……
Contact us to find out more about our services and how we can help